We act for both employers and employees, and we provide strategic advice and guidance on employee recruitment, engagement and termination of employment.
We have particular expertise with employment law issues in the entertainment industry and in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising employers and employees on restraints of trade and confidentiality obligations after termination of employment
- Advising on employment obligations in connection with corporate transactions, including business sales and acquisitions
- Advising clients in the music, film and TV industries in connection with employment law and superannuation obligations and compliance
TYPES OF AGREEMENTS:
- Employment Agreements
- Workplace Policies and Employee Handbooks
- Contractor Agreements
- Strategic advice on performance and disciplinary issues
- Drafting ESOPS, bonuses and other incentive structures
- Advising on Award requirements in the Australian media and entertainment industries
- Advising in connection with senior executive employment terms
- Employment visas
- Performance management
- Advising employees and employers in connection with termination of employment