We advise creative-tech businesses and technology clients in connection with the development, commercialisation and promotion of their products and services, including the development and provision of SAAS platforms, apps, AI products and new and emerging technologies.
We also advise technology owners on structuring and contracting for the commercialisation of their products and the protection, management and enforcement of their intellectual property.
We offer our games developer clients with efficient and cost-effective solutions for chain of title reviews and opinion letters. You can read more about our 'chain of title packages'.
- Advising a global interactive games publisher on its Australian marketing and promotion activities
- Acting for global EdTech companies on all aspects of their businesses, including Government procurement, commercial contracting, content development, and privacy compliance
- Advising a sports media company on the development, structuring, commercialisation and promotion of an NFT marketplace in partnership with a professional sports league and brand ambassadors
- Advising a multinational games developer on microtransactions and ‘loot boxes’ under Australian laws
TYPES OF AGREEMENTS:
- Technology Licence Agreements
- Software Licence Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Games Development Agreements
- Publishing Agreements
- Customer Services Agreements, including SAAS, PAAS and Managed Service Agreements
- Professional Services Agreements
- Reseller Agreements
- NFT Agreements
- Privacy and Data Protection Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Asset Sale Agreements
- Business Sale Agreements
- eCommerce Terms and Conditions
- Online Marketplace Terms and Conditions
- Application Terms and Conditions