We advise clients on all aspects of privacy, data security and surveillance laws.
We act for multinational and listed clients in respect of global compliance, including the GDPR, UK GDPR, COPPA, disclosures under the mandatory breach notification scheme and data breach disclosures in other jurisdictions.
We also assist SMEs and emerging businesses with proportionate privacy compliance in an increasingly regulated national and global environment.
We provide guidance to clients with privacy and data security compliance and certifications in connection with government procurement contracting.
- Advising numerous clients on regulatory requirements for compliance with Australian privacy laws and providing guidance on international requirements, including GDPR, UK GDPR, COPPA and FERPA
- Advising clients on GDPR and UK GDPR compliance for the international transfer of personal information
- Advising a multinational client on a major data breach, including stakeholder management and disclosures to regulators and affected individuals across multiple jurisdictions
- Assisting with privacy and data security aspects of major Government procurement contracts and requests for tender
TYPES OF AGREEMENTS:
- Privacy audits and data mapping
- Drafting and updating Privacy Policies, including global Privacy Policies for multinational companies
- Internal Company Policies, Plans and Procedures
- Staff Training
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Data Processing Agreements
- Intra-group Data Sharing Agreements
- International Data Transfer Agreements
- Privacy and Data Security Standards and Certifications
- Advice in relation to data breaches and regulatory investigations