We assist with structuring and restructuring, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, share sales, asset sales, corporate governance, investments, strategic alliances, fundraising and shareholder agreements.
We draft and negotiate commercial contracts for our clients which are tailored to their industry and their commercial and strategic requirements.
We offer practical and cost-effective solutions to startups and emerging businesses. We assist with legal planning to enable our clients to focus on commercial growth and success.
We also provide advice on the legal and regulatory frameworks that impact our clients’ businesses, including corporations law and consumer law compliance, as well as industry-specific regulation.
- Acting on the sale of Australian action sports media businesses to multinational companies
- Acting on the sale of technology businesses to listed entities
- Advising on the restructuring of a prominent PR agency, including the dissolution of a trust structure
- Advising global technology, media and games companies on structuring and commercial operations in Australia, including consumer law compliance for product sales and advertising
- Acting for technology clients on major Government procurement contracts
TYPES OF AGREEMENTS:
- Business and company establishment and structuring
- Corporate Restructuring
- Funding Agreements
- Subscription Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Company Constitutions
- Loan Agreements
- eCommerce and Online Marketplace Terms and Conditions
- Business Terms of Trade
- Due diligence
- M&A, including Mergers, Business Sales, Asset Sales and Share Sales
- Corporations Act compliance
- Commercial Contracts, including Service Agreements, Licence Agreements, Supplier Agreements, Contractor Agreements and Distribution Agreements
- Joint Ventures, Partnerships, Strategic Alliances
- Management Buyouts
- Consumer Law Regulation and Compliance